January 20, 2011

breton

Carrer de Ferran, 19 Enero
Carrer de Ferran, 19 Enero
necklace - UO / leather wrap watch - La Mer / black v-neck tank - UO / breton stripe cardigan - H&M / red tights - Calzedonia / cognac over-the-knee socks - H&M / boots - Steve Madden

The last of the Barcelona balcony photos! Ah, memories. On to bigger, lovelier balconies - in Granada! This one even has a lemon tree within arms´ reach.

This was my traveling outfit yesterday - I always try to wear boots when flying. That way I don´t have to pack them and it´s quicker to take my shoes off in security. This super-comfy breton-striped cardigan and the socks were new purchases at H&M the other day, and I knew as soon as I saw them that I wanted to try them out with my red tights. I love how the browns of the boots and socks mellow out the graphic black-white-red combination, and I think the height of the socks gives an oversized sweater just a little bit of sex appeal. Giving a little too much sex appeal is the shirt I chose to wear under it - I didn´t realize it was so transparent until I was brushing my teeth in front of a mirror at the end of the day!

I´m afraid our beautiful house in Granada doesn´t have internet access, so I´ll be a little slower approving and replying to comments for the next couple of days. We are moving once more on Saturday, and after that I´ll be able to get back to a more regular schedule - in the meantime, I am looking forward to taking a ton of photos in this absolutely gorgeous place!

0 comments:

Post a Comment